Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Prospect Hot Sheet - 6/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
Montero!!

bsi4.jpg

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
JP- What is your take on Gallo? He is one of the few Rangers prospects I don't know a whole lot about. Its obvious the power is there but can he make enough contact and will he stick at 3B? (I didn't invest in him. Price was too high at release).

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
JP- What is your take on Gallo? He is one of the few Rangers prospects I don't know a whole lot about. Its obvious the power is there but can he make enough contact and will he stick at 3B? (I didn't invest in him. Price was too high at release).

An all-or-nothing type at present. I could see him improving his plate discipline somewhat in the coming years, but I doubt he sticks at third.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
An all-or-nothing type at present. I could see him improving his plate discipline somewhat in the coming years, but I doubt he sticks at third.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Thanks. Maybe a Mark Reynolds comp. The plate discipline is hard to tell in the lower levels just by looking at the stats. Those young guys have trouble throwing strikes a lot of times and when you have a guy that is gonna kill any mistake...

Members online

Latest posts