Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Prospect Hot Sheet - 6/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
While I know it is hardly his best auto, but Walker Bowman Platinum auto can be had for only $10-$11 delivered. Perosnally I think that is a good deal

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I watched the entire game last night and he was absolutely dominant when his curveball was getting over. I am of the mind to not rush him, I would actually be totally cool with him finishing the year in Jackson and seeing what happens spring-training.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
While I know it is hardly his best auto, but Walker Bowman Platinum auto can be had for only $10-$11 delivered. Perosnally I think that is a good deal

Hell, I think his chrome auto at $20 is a great deal. I've picked up three.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
I'm sorry, but this weekly list is becoming worse and worse each week. It's becoming more and more about the player, and not the stats--that is fine, as BA determines who makes the list. But IMO it's becoming worse and worse.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Chris freakin Owings!!!
Man I hope this kid does some good things. I have so many of this former SC committ's DEE autos, I might actually make a buck or two.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Scouting is not about stats.

Ba is a scouting publication.

Yes, I am well aware of what BA is, what scouting is, etc. And just to be clear, if BA wasn't about stats, Zach Walters, Chris Bostick, and Micah Johnson wouldn't be on this list. So yes, stats are involved in scouting--not the only thing, but certainly a decent part of the equation.

I just don't put a whole lot of weight into the BA weekly hot list anymore--the inconsistency week to week tells me this list isn't thorough at all; it just seems rushed and watered down moreso than years past. Maybe I'm on my own with this, but I'm just sharing my opinion.