Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

? about the price of a football auto...jevon kearse fleer tradition fresh ink auto /200

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Doesn't sound like a big name, but his RC year autos sell pretty good....cant find one listed, completed or sold.....anyone have any ideas what ebay value this may be?

Thanks.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
um is that supposed to be funny? everyone posts here in the baseball section..it was a simple question.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Thanks officer. I figured since like 1% of the people view the football forum it was ok. My apologies. Hope you don't give me a ticket for the horrible violation. So so so sorry.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
As a collector of Kearse rookies I'd say the $10 - $15 range is accurate. You'll probably be sitting on it for a while, but someone will eventually scoop it up.

Edit- There's one on COMC for $7.27 right now

Last edited:

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
I have a 1999 Skybox Autographics Purple/Red Foil Kearse Auto RC that isn't numbered? Aren't these supposed to be hand numbered to 50? Anyone else have any of the un-numbered ones?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I have a 1999 Skybox Autographics Purple/Red Foil Kearse Auto RC that isn't numbered? Aren't these supposed to be hand numbered to 50? Anyone else have any of the un-numbered ones?

There was a post just the other day from someone buying RC year Kearse cards, may want to find post n see if he's interested
Ryan