Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Exactly one month till NJ. Pumped.

Can't WAIT to meet Jason Newsted too. Hope my sketch card is done in time...lol

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good afternoon men

beginning of a 3 day work week... it'll go by fast hopefully! Feeling a bit under the weather this morning and hoping it passes by the time I have to leave for work.

Have a great day everyone!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning (or afternoon) gents! I've been gone about 10 days on an extended vacation, so trying to get caught up at work and of course on FCB ;)

Anyone have big 4th plans?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Gents - What's the eBay international extension we are using now to see best offers accepted? I missed out on a Belle auction while I was on vacation and can't seem to see what the price paid or accepted was.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Hi all.

I know this guy is pretty much hated now. But great memories of him from 2001. Guess that's why I bought it for $10. #1 /5.

$(KGrHqF,!rMFGk66twjFBRyDF(W6,Q~~60_58.JPG

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Gents - What's the eBay international extension we are using now to see best offers accepted? I missed out on a Belle auction while I was on vacation and can't seem to see what the price paid or accepted was.

View original auction, then click on "PRINT" about halfway down...

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. Had a 1/1 Royals PC mail day today. Been awhile.

Started a bathroom remodel project for a client. It's turning into an utter disaster.

Mail day :)

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1372714197.117510.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Well........ pulled the trigger today on the 1998 Crusades for Albert Belle. In mail tomorrow morning. Huge thanks to [MENTION=3735]clarkfan[/MENTION] for putting the final touches on a deal.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! Hit the 90's today and yesterday...soooo hot for us Seattle-lites. Jen and I did a 10 mile bike ride down to Redondo Beach and back near our house. Fun ride and easy getting there, but the incline coming back was pretty much insane. Spring cleaning the house and outside. I just finished up mowing, weed eating, sweeping off the driveway and wrap around deck, and swept off the roof and sides of the house. Taking a late lunch break as it is way too hot to continue outside. I don't think the heat has peaked for the day yet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online