Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Puig Inception Auto Conspiracy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Someone brought up an interesting point on another forum that I have thought about a lot ever since I was thinking of pre-ordering Bowman Inception cases many months ago (When they could be had at $80 a box).

It was pretty interesting timing that just weeks before a slow selling product (Inception) was set to release, Topps announces autos for the hottest player in baseball. What if (TIN FOIL HAT TIME) Topps has no intention whatsoever of getting Puig to sign Inception cards? What if Topps needed a spark for Inception so they promised something they have no intention of ever delivering upon?

Many can argue that they have done this in the past, but because this was a product I was following closely, it has sparked some personal interest. Puig is pretty much the reason this product is selling like crazy. I think if somoene had the time to do some digging, the results would be rather enlightening.
This is stupid. Topps didn't sell one additional Inception box by adding Puig to the roster, and they will surely issue all the cards.

Members online

No members online now.