I am going to try and avoid specific statistics to try and test true knowledge and not ones Google-fu.
1. I led the league in HR's and RBI the year I won MVP.
2. I averaged less than 100 games played per year, for my entire career.
3. My MVP year I made less than $1,000,000.
4. I was an AS only 2 times my entire career.
5. I only scored 100 Runs (in a season) once in my career.
6. I am more famous for one specific play then my MVP year/award.
7. I am a WS Champion.
8. I never won a GG.
9. The number of Teams I played for is equal to the most SB's I ever had in season.
10. I have exactly 1 HR total in any/all WS games I have played in.
Who am I?
Yep, very nice!