Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Info on these early Biggio cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
1993 Stadium Club FDI's are apparently limited to 2,000..Not numbered though.That's the only one I can help with.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
This came from another post earlier. You will find your high 5 Biggio in the team set. Good luck, because all of us Bagwell collectors are looking for this as well. ;)

I bought this entire set about 15 years ago. It contains every team set, plus all of the superstar sets.

When I bought it, I was told that it came in this exact binder, directly from the company. Not looking to sell, thus my original question.

View attachment 17194
Front of binder/sell sheet

View attachment 17195
Note attached to inside of binder

View attachment 17196
Front of Astros team set/sheet

View attachment 17197
Back of Astros team set/sheet

If anyone would like to see pics of any other sheets, let me know.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Did you know about the Canadian version of the 1991 US Playing Cards? They come in a bilingual box, and the copyright says "International Playing Card Co., Ltd. © MLB & MLBPA 1991", instead of the US version's "The U.S. Playing Card Co.". I do not believe these are particularly common; I didn't know about them at all until I discovered I had a few I grabbed at a shop a few years back. Two weeks ago I picked up a sealed set for $2, which I think is good but tpeichel isn't around anymore to tell me.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Did you know about the Canadian version of the 1991 US Playing Cards? They come in a bilingual box, and the copyright says "International Playing Card Co., Ltd. © MLB & MLBPA 1991", instead of the US version's "The U.S. Playing Card Co.". I do not believe these are particularly common; I didn't know about them at all until I discovered I had a few I grabbed at a shop a few years back. Two weeks ago I picked up a sealed set for $2, which I think is good but tpeichel isn't around anymore to tell me.

Very nice. I just picked up a Puckett international about a month ago. Tough card to locate. Are you planning on breaking the set up? I would be interested in trading for another Puckett if so.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

is there a Canseco in there? be curious to see a scan

Members online