Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nothing on Lincecum?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
i'm only excited in that the old fart won me free pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bummed that it was a SF Giant that did it and not a Dodger earlier tonight.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
As a result some team will hugely overpay for his services either before the trade deadline or during the offseason and be hugely disappointed with their ROI.

edit: a lukewarm congrats from this Doyers fan. It's gotta be pretty damn disheartening to be a Padres fan these days.

arhodge13

Jun 10, 2013
Toledo, OH
Wow. Although I've noticed flashes of his former greatness here and there this season, I'm surprised that he was able to put it all together like this...

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
My friend called me with tickets to that game--great seats behind the Padres dugout. I couldn't go. Oh well. I was there for Bud Smith's no hitter! A Lincecum no hitter? Nah, it's all about Bud Smith! Now THAT was a no hitter. Am I right? Back me up, guys...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Nah, it's all about Bud Smith! Now THAT was a no hitter. Am I right? Back me up, guys...

I wonder what he's up to nowdays - short order cook at the IHOP?

I do have to give him kudos - he made it to the major leagues (not everybody does) and everyone who is a MLB baseball fan knew his name for a few months. I just wish hs career to MLB was like Justin Bieber to music - a "one-hit" wonder.

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Buddy Black was pissed in the post game interview. He's usually a little more civil. Wonder how long the hitting coach's gonna last. We've truly hit rock bottom now.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
148 pitches too. crazy

Its nice to see him pitch a good game finally.

Now we will hear about arm issues in his upcoming starts when he goes 1-5 with an ERA of 8.55

A no hitter is great... but 148 pitches is INSANE. Was Dusty Baker the honorary manager last night?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I watched the last 3 innings and dude looked baked. Even though he pitched this he was still available in 46% of the fantasy leagues out there before this start since he was having a great season <rollseyes>

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Now we will hear about arm issues in his upcoming starts when he goes 1-5 with an ERA of 8.55

A no hitter is great... but 148 pitches is INSANE. Was Dusty Baker the honorary manager last night?

Well, if you're gonna throw that many pitches, it's best to do it rigt before the All Star break.

Members online

Latest posts