Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC Hot List CallOut!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moe@COMC

Jul 12, 2013
Redmond, WA
Now that the All-Star game is over (you can wake up now) it’s time to look at the 2nd half of the season, and look forward to the playoff races to come. We also have Football season just around the corner, and can hockey and basketball be *that* far off?

With all this in mind, and so much potential out there, it’s the perfect time for the COMC Hot List Call out – this is where you take a moment to tell us who you think is hot right now, in regards to players, teams, or sets.

Last Wednesday, we posted our latest Hot List (COMC Hot List: July 10th ? July 24th | COMC Blog) and now we're asking you to let us know who's list-worthy for the next Hot List, which will be announced on July 24th.

Tell us in the comments section who you think is Hot right now, in regards to players, teams, or sets. You can also tell us via Twitter (@checkoutmycards) with the hashtag ‪#‎COMChot‬. We'll take your replies, and in conjunction with our processing team's input, we'll have a new list ready to go for July 24th.

Remember, any cards on the Hot List can be submitted and qualify for the Hot List Special: One Day Processing at the One Week Price. Other limitations do apply, so please check the COMC Blog for all the details.

What do you think? Make your voice heard! Let us know who’s Hot and who's worthy enough to make the next COMC Hot List!

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Why is COMC not a sponsor of FCB? Seems logical. Do they not like us? I will not sign up for an account or read a hotlink until they are.

Moe@COMC

Jul 12, 2013
Redmond, WA
A partnership between COMC and FCB? Is the world truly ready for such a thing? ;-)

Let me run this by Tim...we're a little swamped right now, what with the National show coming up and what now - but, when things calm down a little in August, let me see what I can do from our end.

If someone wanted to start a seperate thread (hint, hint) about such a thing coming into being, it would be something I can show Tim and the rest of upper management that a partnership is a viable option. You have the power, FCB...make it happen!

--Moe@COMC

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
A partnership between COMC and FCB? Is the world truly ready for such a thing? ;-)

Let me run this by Tim...we're a little swamped right now, what with the National show coming up and what now - but, when things calm down a little in August, let me see what I can do from our end.

If someone wanted to start a seperate thread (hint, hint) about such a thing coming into being, it would be something I can show Tim and the rest of upper management that a partnership is a viable option. You have the power, FCB...make it happen!

--Moe@COMC

That would be superb! I think we would all benefit from this. I can only see good things coming of this for both sides! Hopefully Tim feels the same.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

--Moe@COMC

Im sure tim and I will talk in chicago

Moe@COMC

Jul 12, 2013
Redmond, WA
Hi! Have you set up a time to sit down with him? We have a special email address ([email protected]) where you can book some time to hang out with Tim. I just suggest this, as a lot of people are wanting to speak to him and this is a sure way to get his undivided attention.

If you get a second, please check out our blog post about Tim at the National! Thanks!

Meeting Tim & Team at The National | COMC Blog

--moe@COMC

Members online