Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Christian Yelich and Jake Marisnick Called Up to the Marlins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
It's great to see Marisnick in the majors, too bad it's with another team. ;P
He definitely can take over CF defensively. He's done ok with the bat, although it's one of the tools that has lagged behind. Tino is pretty high on Jake.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Surprised nothing had been mentioned of Yelich's good debut.....

Christian Yelich went 3-for-4 with two RBI as the Marlins beat the Rockies 4-2 on Tuesday.

It was quite the MLB debut for the 21-year-old, who started in left field and singled in runs in the third and fifth innings for his first two major league runs driven in. Yelich's arrival has been anticipated for a while now, and if his first game is any indication he will live up to the hype. Those in deeper mixed leagues can feel free to add him accordingly.

I was at the game and Yelich looked good out there going 3-4 although the 3rd hit could have been scored an error on the 2B just as easily. One area of the game that Yelich hasn't shown yet is power but I do have to say that he was hitting some absolute bombs in BP, I mean he hit the scoreboard strip that is at the base of the 3rd deck at Coors twice in a row.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts