Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Want wax from Nationals, but can't be there to break it ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] (Ken) will break it live, on UStream after you send paypal to Gilmore's account. Mrs Gilmore will do the shipping. Cost of the product, plus a little for shipping.

Just throwing it out there for everyone who can't be in Chicago.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fcb-b...ard.com&utm_source=10317390&utm_medium=social

Also use the chat here on FCB. It's on the bottom bar, left corner under 'Chatrooms'. You can pop that out, so you can watch the UStream live with the chat popped out. Prices will be mentioned in the chatroom.

Last edited:

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Is this still an option? I'd love to potentially grab a box of 2012-13 Fleer Retro Basketball if it's priced reasonably. Can paypal right away.

Thanks and let me know!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Is this still an option? I'd love to potentially grab a box of 2012-13 Fleer Retro Basketball if it's priced reasonably. Can paypal right away.

Thanks and let me know!

It is go into the chat and see if Ken is there. If I was I would do it for you but I'm not.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Chris is live, looking to bust for folks ! C'mon in !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.