Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
GM all!

Last shift for four days ends in an hour and a 1/2. First scheduled multi-day Vacation in 4+ years. Loved seeing the Pokes win a meaningless game but man, were those Dolphins unis hideous.

And RIP Art Donavan, what a fun Dude!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Start the new position at work today. Hoping I like it. Have a great day.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Morning fellas. Start the new position at work today. Hoping I like it. Have a great day.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Good luck!

Last week of my internship which means I'll get some time where I'm half vacation half in prep mode for the next school year which looks like it will be my last teaching (for now anyways). Also means I can stop waking up this early which by body is desperately looking forward to.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

fa949b7b-77e2-42ae-888e-0e54063005d3_zps99deee69.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys! Today will be an interesting day. First, at work, the state director of the VA will be out at the cemetery. Second, my grandpa is supposed to be getting into town sometime today.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Finally getting my application in for my State license. Will be looking for the inspector in about a week.

Anyone seen a 2013 Gypsy Queen SP list posted anywhere yet?

A_Pharis

I'm going to say this in here, guys. I hadn't seen any issues with it, lately, but since it was brought up in General Chat...

The MT - I feel - is not a place to be exclusionary. That includes dictating who starts a thread. I know most of us have been around long enough to understand the courtesy that gets extended to Dan because of his consistency. As long as someone is not racing to start the MT just to be "the guy," then it doesn't really matter who starts it.
My only issue with Buster wanting to start it (since he messaged me about it) was that he said he often stayed up at night until around 4 or 5AM EST. He wanted to know if it was okay to start it before he goes to bed - to which I asked him not to. If you're going to start it then you need to be around to participate in it. It's part of the thread being something that is orderly.

You all can come to a common understanding, but new members wanting to be part of the MT don't need to be chewed out. It can be addressed civilly...

"Hey, man. It's cool that you want to start the Morning Thread, but it'd be nice if you'd come in and participate for a while to see how things flow here. That way there's no dysfunction in the daily routine."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts