Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning! Submitting mine for a solid third place.

1993 Donruss Long Ball Leaders LL17.jpg
Nice card!

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
So I got a popup message here that I have a chat message, click the Open button or whatever it's called, but just get sent to a screen with what looks like a list of members online. I didn't find anything addressed to me. Am I missing something?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
So I got a popup message here that I have a chat message, click the Open button or whatever it's called, but just get sent to a screen with what looks like a list of members online. I didn't find anything addressed to me. Am I missing something?

This has happened to me a dozen times now and I still haven't figured it out.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'm up at 3:30 every morning, but have no desire to "de-thrown" Dan. I do get a bit worried when its not up by 5 AM though, lol.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

By all means, please feel free to start the thread Steve.

You too Barry and others who wake up that early....

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
MTers ; I am awake about every morning around 5:30 and on the computer about that time . Now I do have health , family and work issues so sometimes i'm not in the mood for the computer talk -BTW i'm on FB , Ebay , emails , stock report and a private board .
The last thing I want are issues here .
Most evenings when I take SEVEN pills i'm out by ten but awake at five to take more pills . I dream about BEER , coffee and sports cards .
I plan life around family .
I felt / feel honored when I start MT and plan on continuing when possible / needed . Besides most of you are damn Yankees anyway .

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
MTers ; I am awake about every morning around 5:30 and on the computer about that time . Now I do have health , family and work issues so sometimes i'm not in the mood for the computer talk -BTW i'm on FB , Ebay , emails , stock report and a private board .
Most evenings when I take SEVEN pills i'm out by ten but awake at five to take more pills . I dream about BEER , coffee and sports cards .
I felt / feel honored when I start MT and plan on continuing when possible / needed . Besides most of you are damn Yankees anyway .

QFT

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

You had me right up until here......;):D

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
By all means, please feel free to start the thread Steve.

You too Barry and others who wake up that early....

Haha, not if I have to keep track of everyone's birthday, as George said. I can barely keep track of my kids.
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] quit being a slacker. :)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Haha, not if I have to keep track of everyone's birthday, as George said. I can barely keep track of my kids.
@tramers quit being a slacker. :)

Looking forward to one of you guys starting the thread. If you don't mind of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts