Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning everyone!

My wife is taking our two older kids to a cottage with friends for the weekend, leaving tomorrow. It'll be me and my 1 1/2 year old son for the weekend, and I think I might take him to a Jays-A's game. I don't expect to actually get to watch the game but it'll be fun to take him to the ballpark for his first time. :)

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So last night I saw a Pele Auto BIN at $99. I about broke my fingers hitting the BIN. Paid and within 5 mins I receive a message saying a refund was coming due to a mistake.

I know the first few will go high but thankfully for those of us that want a A&G Pele auto Topps printed more than they did for Manny Pacquio.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all. Hope everyone has a pleasant day.

Won this vintage RPPC last night. Listed at $30 or BO, he accepted $17.00. 1955 World Champion Brooklyn Dodgers. I can't find any other examples of this particular postcard, so not sure how rare or valuable. The 1955 Exhibits team card of this image is $300-$400. What a team - Jackie Robinson, Roy Campanella, Duke Snider, Pee Wee Reese, Sandy Koufax, Johnny Podres, Don Newcombe and Don Zimmer.

04212013AB-09.JPG

04212013AB-10.JPG

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Quick check in before I had to my cardiologist appointment. I should know soon when I will be able to return to work.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

just got back from my daily walk while the ladies are swimming. Gotta setup my fishing rods for our club tourney Saturday. Its a place I haven't fished yet but I have a little heads up on it going in.

GOOD LUCK at the doctor Joe.. Hoping all is well and you can resume normal duties!

Have a great day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online