Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A&G question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Hey everyone, I'm really not too great at the whole A&G, just wondering if someone can confirm something for me: miniature cards that have black backs but do not have the numbers under the players names are /50, correct?

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Not that I'm aware of.

Oh. I'm just curious because I found a ridiculously bad listed lot of miniature cards that has a few that I think could easily sell for as price, although I would definitely like to confirm they are what I think they are first.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The NNO minis, which are just like the base minis, except they do not have the card number have a print run of 50. They used to number them /50 but they haven't since 2009 or 2010 I believe. So feel free to send the link to me so I can purchase the lot :lol:

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
After comparing the scans, with other listings, they are definitely the /50 NO#

TenaciousJDD

The no number minis have an announced print run of 50 copies but were only hand numbered in 2009. For 2012 and 2013 the no number minis have the A&G ad back. All previous years have the standard card back (sans card number, of course).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts