Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What happened to Wossa?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
He's buying all those cards from his Star Trek residuals.

This tends to happen. Especially back in the early 00s when you could see all bidders names, some buyers would hit ebay and spend tens of thousands, then disappear. I guess rich people go on buying kicks just like anyone. But rather than building the run of 80s Topps sets he's always wanted, like those of more modest means might, they try to buy every Superfractor or PMG Jordan or whatever, so they get noticed.

Without a Strasburg/Harper/Trout level of prospect this year, doesn't it just seem less exciting? I mean, Byron Buxton or whoever is the big name this year just doesn't do it for me. Even Puig isn't the same, especially given so few choices for cards currently.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Without a Strasburg/Harper/Trout level of prospect this year, doesn't it just seem less exciting? I mean, Byron Buxton or whoever is the big name this year just doesn't do it for me. Even Puig isn't the same, especially given so few choices for cards currently.

PUIG IS HUGE.

Have you SEEN him?

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Maybe Nat Geo is filming an episope of "Hardcore Hobbies" about Wossa like they did the Andy Van Slyke collector.

Latest posts