Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What happened to Wossa?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
He probably got tired of spending a fortune on minor leaguers who didn't pan out and now his huge stash of superfractors and other rookies he spent tens of thousands on are now just a giant pile of shiny crap.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
He probably got tired of spending a fortune on minor leaguers who didn't pan out and now his huge stash of superfractors and other rookies he spent tens of thousands on are now just a giant pile of shiny crap.

LOL this is funny. I suppose that's what happens when one doesn't "sell high" or doesn't need to. He wasn't really a prospector because he generally didn't sell if I recall.

He also bought a lot of Topps vault stuff. I did a search on what I thought his ID was ( wossomattau ?) but nothing came up.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Wonder what he does for a living that has afforded him the ability to have one of the most enviable modern collections around. Would be cool to see his entire collection shown off somewhere, although I think there used to be a site that somewhat kept up with his stuff.

Members online

Latest posts