User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 87

Thread: What constitutes a "Negative Feedback"

  1. #31
    A_Pharis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    20,828
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer Andy View Post
    Perhaps the other trader read some of your posts and simply decided he didn't want to do business with or associate with you
    Yeah. People back out. If you're dealing with someone and they stop responding - just assume the deal is over. Sending more and more and more PMs is a good way to NOT complete a sale.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,835
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Pharis View Post
    Yeah. People back out. If you're dealing with someone and they stop responding - just assume the deal is over. Sending more and more and more PMs is a good way to NOT complete a sale.
    It wasn't constant pestering, it was 1 message every day.

    The whole point is a simple "no thanks on the trade" would have sufficed. Especially since I gave him that option on the third day. I wasn't even upset at that point, but seeing his constant posts, and even thread replies to me before getting any kind of PM for a week was garbage.

  3. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    What constitutes a "Negative Feedback"

    Quote Originally Posted by PoseyBuster View Post
    It wasn't constant pestering, it was 1 message every day.

    The whole point is a simple "no thanks on the trade" would have sufficed. Especially since I gave him that option on the third day. I wasn't even upset at that point, but seeing his constant posts, and even thread replies to me before getting any kind of PM for a week was garbage.
    I'm with you drop the neg. unfortunately the mods will remove it. Can you PM me the members name. Another one for the ignore list.

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    What constitutes a "Negative Feedback"

    Also it's not petty if a deal is I. Place pending payment it is a contract that if broken deserves the consequence of a negative to his Itrader.

  5. #35
    Super Moderator metallicalex777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Seattle, Wa
    Posts
    13,725
     metallicaalex777
     metallicalex777
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what it may be worth, this entire thread is around a trade, not a sale. Still can be frustrating if one side does not complete a simple yes or no. I know with me, I tend to take a while to reply to PMs as my job is VERY busy and my home life comes first. Other people may have the same importance as well, and others may simply not want to respond due to how they are either being flooded with PM's or how the PM's/responses come across. Regardless of the reason, feedback is strictly for a transaction that has been created, not an "idea" of a transaction that has no confirmation from both sides. IMO...regardless of a trade or sale, I don't see anything not 100% complete unless either money has been transacted or cards/delivery confirmation has been sent from at least one side of said deal.
    King Felix Hernandez Collector!!!

    My Felix Hernandez PC:
    Alex Alex's (metallicalex777) PC - Felix Hernandez Album

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,835
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by metallicalex777 View Post
    For what it may be worth, this entire thread is around a trade, not a sale. Still can be frustrating if one side does not complete a simple yes or no. I know with me, I tend to take a while to reply to PMs as my job is VERY busy and my home life comes first. Other people may have the same importance as well, and others may simply not want to respond due to how they are either being flooded with PM's or how the PM's/responses come across. Regardless of the reason, feedback is strictly for a transaction that has been created, not an "idea" of a transaction that has no confirmation from both sides. IMO...regardless of a trade or sale, I don't see anything not 100% complete unless either money has been transacted or cards/delivery confirmation has been sent from at least one side of said deal.
    Fair enough.

    All of my 1 a day messages were polite and to the point, only showed signs of frustration via pm on day 5 or 6.

    Just put it in the past and take it as a learning experience. I still think if you're active on the site every day for a week, you can send a 5 second PM.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Erich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere Delta goes.
    Posts
    4,453
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a deal in place on this site, I was selling a card and was told by the potential buyer that he was going to buy the card. I said I would be taking it off ebay so I could sell it to him and he agreed. Well I never got the payment for the card, I sent a couple of PMs and never got a response. What really blows is I had already taken a card down from ebay that month so I was charged the fees for what the BIN was. Cost me $20 bucks. The guy that did it to me is a XXXXbag. I could have left a neg but I just let it go because of what was said above, he did not pay so it was not a deal.
    Sig Starts Here


  8. #38
    Senior Member jbhofmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,881
     jbhofmann
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Were the raw cards he was sending ever guaranteed to be a BGS 10?


  9. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    What constitutes a "Negative Feedback"

    Quote Originally Posted by Erich View Post
    I had a deal in place on this site, I was selling a card and was told by the potential buyer that he was going to buy the card. I said I would be taking it off ebay so I could sell it to him and he agreed. Well I never got the payment for the card, I sent a couple of PMs and never got a response. What really blows is I had already taken a card down from ebay that month so I was charged the fees for what the BIN was. Cost me $20 bucks. The guy that did it to me is a XXXXbag. I could have left a neg but I just let it go because of what was said above, he did not pay so it was not a deal.
    The thing is it WAS a deal you had payments arranged and were waiting on his payment to ship the card. That right there is textbook negative feedback.

  10. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    What constitutes a "Negative Feedback"

    https://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/m...-negative.html

    Read the sections on when a neg is appropriate and when a deal is finalized op. then proceed to know that next time this happens the neg bomb gets dropped.

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Enterprise, Alabama
    Posts
    5,031
     anicolaus1985
     AnthonyKates
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: What constitutes a "Negative Feedback"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Mead View Post
    https://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/m...-negative.html

    Read the sections on when a neg is appropriate and when a deal is finalized op. then proceed to know that next time this happens the neg bomb gets dropped.
    It's amazing how the site you chose to use in regards to a situation on this website..... is not this site.

    The rules and regulations of another board have zero bearing on this board.

    Sent from my VS870 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Last edited by Anthony K.; 08-14-2013 at 11:51 AM.

  12. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    What constitutes a "Negative Feedback"

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony K. View Post
    It's amazing how the site you chose to use in regards to a situation on this website..... is not this site.

    The rules and regulations of another board have zero bearing on this board.

    Sent from my VS870 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    It just goes to show what constitutes a deal. Surely you can't lack that much common sense to realize that.

  13. #43
    Trade Moderator CatdaddysCards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cherryvale, KS
    Posts
    6,895
     CatdaddysCards55
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    What constitutes a "Negative Feedback"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Mead View Post
    It just goes to show what constitutes a deal. Surely you can't lack that much common sense to realize that.
    A lot of things are different between the two forums. Surely you can't lack the common sense needed to realize that.

    You don't even have a horse in this race, so why are you still crying about it? Seems like you just want to give someone a neg, badly. Good info to have.


    -------------------------------------

    Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.
    I have no collecting focus, right now.

    Trade Albums

  14. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    What constitutes a "Negative Feedback"

    Quote Originally Posted by CatdaddysCards View Post
    A lot of things are different between the two forums. Surely you can't lack the common sense needed to realize that.

    You don't even have a horse in this race, so why are you still crying about it? Seems like you just want to give someone a neg, badly. Good info to have.


    -------------------------------------

    Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.
    No I don't want to just give a neg. but the neg in this case is well deserved.

  15. #45
    A_Pharis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    20,828
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Mead View Post
    It just goes to show what constitutes a deal. Surely you can't lack that much common sense to realize that.
    If you had common sense, you wouldn't need to reference a board to dictate when a deal is finalized. Your atttitude is the type of attitude that drives off buyers, by the way.

    Also, it's interesting that I believe you were banned from Blowout for repeatedly bumping trade threads - which is against the policies you want to quote.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •