Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I guess working in San Francisco has it's perks. I just had the best Chinese food I have ever eaten in my life. And this is from probably a middle of the pack place compared to the rest of San Fran.

Will these work travels ever get you further north into the PNW? Definitely let me know if that ever happens man :)

Well my girlfriend is moved back to school and I'm home with nothing to do tonight so I was visiting my mom at work. On my way home I stopped at Red Box to see what they had, and ended up renting Olympus has Fallen. I saw White House Down in theaters, since I was broke when Olympus has Fallen was in town.

Hemmingford? Enjoy the movie!

We tell G/S it's time to go home[ from being assistant bat boy] "but I want to help clean up " I say it's a long walk home his reply -----------
" I think I can find a ride home " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's not eight yet .

Did you show him the ring? Couldn't have been a better response :)

Nice win! Do you have all of your HOF jerseys/patches scanned or in a bucket somewhere?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Will these work travels ever get you further north into the PNW? Definitely let me know if that ever happens man :)

Nice win! Do you have all of your HOF jerseys/patches scanned or in a bucket somewhere?

Not until you get Dignity Health up there. That's who I work for. Furthest north I have been is Mt. Shasta, we have a hospital there.

A_Pharis

No, sadly. I actually sorted a bit this evening, too. I really want to get them all in some of the thicker toploaders and re-boxed.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Chadron. But I'm surprised you remembered Hemmingford considering its only about 200 people, if that :lol: And its sorta on the way to Chadron so I'll have to give you credit lol

Jen has some family that lives in Hemmingford too. Her dad used to work there as well. Thanks for the credit though haha!

Not until you get Dignity Health up there. That's who I work for. Furthest north I have been is Mt. Shasta, we have a hospital there.

I don't know much about health care but hopefully you guys expand more :)

No, sadly. I actually sorted a bit this evening, too. I really want to get them all in some of the thicker toploaders and re-boxed.

Well get to it lol! I know you have a lot of great jersey pieces...but I would be eager to see your patches ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts