Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally Finest!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VOTC

Jul 30, 2009
Always one of my favorite products of the year! With so many other brands in the market, does it still carry the same cache it used to?

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
looks like worse than last year unnumbered RPA's scream stay away. im saving for chrome it's topps best product of the year.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
still the same, unnumbered leads to upperdecks style of guess the print run type mentality

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
looks like worse than last year unnumbered RPA's scream stay away. im saving for chrome it's topps best product of the year.

Agreed! I would put any money targeted for Finest into Chrome. Chrome is one of my favorite products of the year and honestly 2012 Topps Chrome Football may be one of the best products released this year. A product of the year candidate.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
RPA's are suppose to be worth more than a base non relic auto.

What I mean is unnumbered chrome vs unnumbered RPA finest. The same argument about not being numbered could be made about chrome. I never understand why people knock a product. If you don't like don't buy. I like chrome too, but this years finest looks aweome

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Just picked this up....

Part of the Bengals B Logo... $22.50 dlvd.
$T2eC16J,!w0E9szN((cJBSDtbImKqg~~60_57.JPG

Members online