Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GPK Chrome Case Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tylerg30

Nov 5, 2010
Crystal Lake, IL
Ok, let me start off by saying this has got to be the worst base card collation job I have EVER seen. After making my sets, I have several cards with 5-6 dupes. And others which I have 0 leftovers. I can see a couple here and there, but this was kinda comical. I was also shorted a Prism refractor:

15c Injured Ira

Gold Refractors:
2b Ray Decay
L5b Vaporized Val
L8b Keith Out
L12b Peter Meter

Prism Refractors:
30a New Wave Dave
34b Anna Banana
38b Lizard Liz
L3a Prickly Pete

Concept Sketches:
Have 78 of the 82, so this wasn't too bad. Missing 8a, 15a, 21b, 29b. Have 17 dupes, including triples of a couple.

Refractors:
Haven't gone through them yet, as I know you can't make a ref set from a case.
[/URL

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I was never a collector, but I always liked them. I remember when I first saw them when I was a kid, I went on a day-long hard-target search of every store in town that ever sold any kinds of cards I could think of and reach on my bike, and came up with nothing.

But I just saw these at the LCS the other day. Was thinking of getting a case, but won't. Supers from this are sweet, though. And the one that's sold already went much higher than I though it would.

Members online

Latest posts