Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good Morning Gents! Work is great for today...filling in my bosses spot at our Starbucks Golf tournament :) I got short notice the other day which makes for a VERY early morning wake up as the course is an hour north of me. The course is named Harbour Point in Mukilteo and looks like it has some great views of the Puget Sound :)

Art - HUGE congrats on finalizing the license! Great job man :)

And thank yo sir. :D

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Art- Congrats on the license! That's awesome!

Frenchie- Glad you were able to land that one! Nice pick up. Hopefully my letter will be getting to you today or tomorrow.

I got called in to work a few hours this afternoon. This will be my first official day back. I'm looking forward to it, but it will probably kick my ass. :lol:

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Art- Congrats on the license! That's awesome!

Frenchie- Glad you were able to land that one! Nice pick up. Hopefully my letter will be getting to you today or tomorrow.

I got called in to work a few hours this afternoon. This will be my first official day back. I'm looking forward to it, but it will probably kick my ass. :lol:

Just don't over do it and you'll be fine. Glad to hear you're improving!:D

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Just don't over do it and you'll be fine. Glad to hear you're improving!:D

Thanks, brother. Getting the all clear last week was nice. I am 100% for normal activity and even got to quit taking 1 of the meds. Things are definitely on the upswing.

I think I'll handle the work fine. I just think that my body may revolt and give me a big F U tomorrow. :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys! Today I will be packing to head up to school tomorrow. I'm also going to go check out a garage sale around noon today. Their add sounded like they are going to have some good stuff there, including a foosball table and some recliners

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Hello everyone. Leaving in a bit to rough-in an addition at my friends hunting camp. Power Company finally energized the service yesterday. I roughed in the service in the middle of May. Closest transformer was a quarter mile away.

Nice cut Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online