Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help Restoring this BBall card (PICS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
Hey guys, I recently bought this card online and it is chipped to hell, I knew this, but I think this card is sick. I also think there are pieces of gloss missing. Can anybody shed some light on how to make this card look more visually appealing? Thanks.

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
The condition is so bad it takes away from the card. I'm really considering trimming all 4 edges and filling in the black part around the patch with sharpie. Remember this card is PC so I'm not trying to resell it, not that it matters anyway, it's only Kenyon Martin...

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I have a few PC cards that one of our cats chewed on. Doesn't really bother me too much. If it's for a PC, then I say worry less about condition and just enjoy having it. I doubt anyone here would advise you to tamper with your cards, that's an easy way to get people worried when you go to sell something.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I have a few PC cards that one of our cats chewed on. Doesn't really bother me too much. If it's for a PC, then I say worry less about condition and just enjoy having it. I doubt anyone here would advise you to tamper with your cards, that's an easy way to get people worried when you go to sell something.

Or, since it's going into the PC, You could give it a nice straight trim on all the edges, you'd have sharper edges and corners, the sharpie idea is up to you. If it were mine, I'd cut the whole aqua border off and have a pseudo mini patch card

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
If you are good with designing graphics, you could try and create your own design on the card, print it out, cut out the windows for the patches, and create your own card. Another option is to scan in the card, make the corrections with a program and print out a new front of the card. Perhaps a better option than trimming the card.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
If you can't cut it perfectly, leave it as is because you'll only make it more problematic and smaller.

You're going to need something better than a straight edge and an xacto to "nail it" - so I'd suggest to leave it alone.

Members online

Latest posts