Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The #MilbDaily Thread - 8/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
So, this is Randal Grichuk's line this year. Wonder if people will pay attention again. It's not earth shattering, but his k's are down and his power's up. He's still young and has come around pretty well imo as he's hitting well as of late.

Team
League
AVG
G
AB
R
H
2B
3B
HR
RBI
TB
BB
SO
SB
CS
OBP
SLG
OPS
ARK
TEX
Minors

Very hard to get excited about those numbers especially in that league...

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I cant explain the fact his cards have barely moved...

I can't either. I've sold a couple high end for a bit more than I paid, but you would think this type of season would almost double his values. He is having a better season than Miguel Sano at a premium position, yet Sano outsells him. Why is that? He also plays for one of the biggest market teams. I would think Baez Gold Ref Autos would be in the $600-$700+ range by now since that's where Sano seems to sell, yet they are not.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I can't either. I've sold a couple high end for a bit more than I paid, but you would think this type of season would almost double his values. He is having a better season than Miguel Sano at a premium position, yet Sano outsells him. Why is that? He also plays for one of the biggest market teams. I would think Baez Gold Ref Autos would be in the $600-$700+ range by now since that's where Sano seems to sell, yet they are not.

between his chrome and sterlings, i have about 80 or so auto's with many of those graded. I'm way up on most but i'm shocked his chrome is still in the 50's...

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
between his chrome and sterlings, i have about 80 or so auto's with many of those graded. I'm way up on most but i'm shocked his chrome is still in the 50's...

The move to Double-A was thought to be aggressive and had potential to expose him but Javy is proving to be an elite talent. After a little adjustment period he's absolutely dominated the league. I'm just as shocked as you guys that his prices haven't budged, seeing as A to AA is the most challenging bump.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
The move to Double-A was thought to be aggressive and had potential to expose him but Javy is proving to be an elite talent. After a little adjustment period he's absolutely dominated the league. I'm just as shocked as you guys that his prices haven't budged, seeing as A to AA is the most challenging bump.

Agree completely, to be honest I was scared when they promoted him because I thought he'd hover around .220 the rest of the year in AA with a 35%+ K rate. He has completely proved me wrong...his numbers simply keep getting better.

Members online

Latest posts