Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Custom Booklet "Dukes of Hazzard" style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
I realize this is a non sport card,however the non-sport section is ghost town,so figured I would share it here,thanks.

Until the recent release of 2013 Pop Century this would have not been possible as this was Tom Wopat's first certified auto release that I know of.The fact that Cathrine Bach was on the same card was even better.Up until a recent search I had no idea James Best had a certified autograph with Twilight Zone.
I know that hacking up perfectly good (new release) cards is something that could be criticized by all,so I ask for forgiveness from the cardboard gods.

As a kid in the 80's nothing could tear my brother and I away from the tube while watching The Dukes of Hazzard. As a tribute of sorts to the iconic show my graphic designer and I came up with this booklet design to house these cut autographs.Needless to say I am really happy with the results and the build of this nostalgic booklet.This is my first non-sport custom quad auto booklet.Any feedback is welcome from the community and thanks for the look. -Steve

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Pure awesomeness!!

The General Lee is hands down my favorite TV car, and I love how you captured it flying behind the cuts.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
Awesome!
The only thing that would make it better would be a 6-sig booklet including Uncle Jesse and Boss Hogg.
I did look into it but I would have had to go with PSA/DNA cuts that would have thrown the window sizes off and taken up more space than I had.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
VERY cool custom! Going off of a TV show theme, it would be cool to incorporate one of those tiny speakers that plays the opening song to the show similar to how Hallmark now does Birthday/Greeting cards. Well done!

Members online

Latest posts