Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Crazy Card Story

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DiebytheCubs

Dec 2, 2012
Chicago suburbs/Ohio
I was doing a small trade on another site. Not anything big, I sent out a few commons for his PC and he sent back a few set fillers in return. A few days later one of my roommates mentioned that a package had arrived for me. We were about to go out but I decided to open it just to see what I got. My other roommate was looking over my shoulder as I flipped through and suddenly he let out a huge yell. BP 42 Matt Wisler. It turns out to be his girlfriend's brother. We took the card out with us and showed it all our friends, they all loved it. It was such a crazy coincidence he told Matt on Facebook and he said he would sign it.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I have a Matt Wisler Purple Refractor /199 or something. PM me your address and ill send it to you, you can give it to Matt, or keep it, or give it to one the roommate or his sister, or get him to sign it for you, or get him to sign it for me and send it back (jk). Whatever you wanna do with it, its yours, Just PM me your Address.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I was doing a small trade on another site. Not anything big, I sent out a few commons for his PC and he sent back a few set fillers in return. A few days later one of my roommates mentioned that a package had arrived for me. We were about to go out but I decided to open it just to see what I got. My other roommate was looking over my shoulder as I flipped through and suddenly he let out a huge yell. BP 42 Matt Wisler. It turns out to be his girlfriend's brother. We took the card out with us and showed it all our friends, they all loved it. It was such a crazy coincidence he told Matt on Facebook and he said he would sign it.

For some reason I envisioned your roommate screeching like a school girl and then him running around in circles slowly clapping his hands saying "oh boy" "oh boy" "oh boy"
:p:D:p:D:p:D:p

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
For some reason I envisioned your roommate screeching like a school girl and then him running around in circles slowly clapping his hands saying "oh boy" "oh boy" "oh boy"
:p:D:p:D:p:D:p

"oh my god it's matt, oh my god it's matt, oh my god it's matt" :p

Members online

Latest posts