Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Typical, I get a sweet retail hit and it's of one of the worst players on the CL, Still gonna redeem and hold NFS:

20130822_190424_zps26f9d219.jpg

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Hey folks, need a little help here, my wife told me that some dude that we saw at a local card shop offered to buy my Ty Cobbs for $500, after looking at BV, if they were in XXXXty condition I would look at at least $1500. At the same token, if I did sell, who's to say I would come across them again? Your thoughts???

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, PM me.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hey folks, need a little help here, my wife told me that some dude that we saw at a local card shop offered to buy my Ty Cobbs for $500, after looking at BV, if they were in XXXXty condition I would look at at least $1500. At the same token, if I did sell, who's to say I would come across them again? Your thoughts???

Where did you get those again, a flee market? That's a crazy find. I'd sell sell sell if it were me but who knows... cash is king.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Where did you get those again, a flee market? That's a crazy find. I'd sell sell sell if it were me but who knows... cash is king.

I'm with you, but on the flip side, I'll probably never see those kinds if cards again...:(

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm with you, but on the flip side, I'll probably never see those kinds if cards again...:(

No one can answer that but you... if it's something you want in your PC, then keep it and look the other way all the time... if it's something you like but don't need or feel like you want forever, then look for a good price and take it while the iron is hot.

I'd also punt to some guys who know vintage cards better than me (who knows very little) because maybe the card is worth big bucks and especially if you get it slabbed... then maybe you keep until it's slabbed and then sell for a multiple of what this guy is offering.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
No one can answer that but you... if it's something you want in your PC, then keep it and look the other way all the time... if it's something you like but don't need or feel like you want forever, then look for a good price and take it while the iron is hot.

I'd also punt to some guys who know vintage cards better than me (who knows very little) because maybe the card is worth big bucks and especially if you get it slabbed... then maybe you keep until it's slabbed and then sell for a multiple of what this guy is offering.

I might just do that, gracias Mac!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts