Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Topps Heritage DETAILED PREVIEW WITH PICS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I can't believe it is already time to preview 2014 Topps Heritage! It is scheduled to arrive in March and I have written an article about it with a bunch of pictures. I also make several comments and suggestions to make the product line better. I know not everyone will agree with what I have to say but I would like to hear your comments and suggestions!

Check it out here...

2014 Topps Heritage Detailed Preview!!!

Thanks!

Craig from Texas

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Instead of showing these, I wish they'd
Show us redemptions we won't get back until 2016 heritage is previewed.

I never really liked the '65 design too much so not a fan but I do like all the potential gimmick sp's.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
My mother always told me, "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all", soooo............

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
It seems that with most gimmick cards, people who pull one of these rarities, don't think a second about keeping the card, they only think about how much they can sell the card for. The point of my article is for Topps to give us cards that we would want to keep such as more quality autographs. I'd be willing to pay more for a 100% baseball product loaded with relics and autos. Call it Topps Heritage Premium. Just my thoughts.

Craig from Texas

I never really liked the '65 design too much so not a fan but I do like all the potential gimmick sp's.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio

Wow, I thought everyone loved the '65 set? Probably the best set design of the decade other than 1960. I do agree, there should be more autographs and less of the gimmick cards. I understand the gimmick ones but hey, I don't run a shop and I'm not dependent on them for sales.

Fordman

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
And that's part of my point. These variation gimmick cards sell for a bunch at release and then plummet in price. I want Topps to give us real cards with real value with staying power through the years as time goes by.

Craig from Texas

pull a 2013 topps heritage zimmerman sp senators variation at time of release and you will love gimmick cards!!!

Latest posts