Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I never knew Scott Boras was a St. Louis minor leaguer...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Seriously, I had no idea he ever played until I saw this new arrival on COMC:

c5fd7c8e-390c-4181-9856-43ad8cc8c146.jpg

Doesn't look like he was too bad, either: Scott Boras Minor League Statistics & History - Baseball-Reference.com

oddballer

Aug 17, 2013
******?

I assume the definition of "******" must be: "Top-flight player agent who not only looks out for his players' financial well-being, but who also protects, and enhances, his players' reputations."

Everyone who hates Boras is probably jealous they are not a pro ballplayer being repped by his organization.

The "sanctity" of the game is pure and utter B.S.

The "game" is a business of entertainment held by shell companies of global money-men and fronted by a down-and-dirty political mob boss named Selig.

I root for all players to GET PAID!

I rarely ever attend games and only buy knock-off or discount league apparel. I stream games free online, and I could care less about the money side of things.

Yes, ******, indeed. :)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
******?

I assume the definition of "******" must be: "Top-flight player agent who not only looks out for his players' financial well-being, but who also protects, and enhances, his players' reputations."

Everyone who hates Boras is probably jealous they are not a pro ballplayer being repped by his organization.

The "game" is a business of entertainment held by shell companies of global money-men and fronted by a down-and-dirty political mob boss named Selig.

I rarely ever attend games and only buy knock-off or discount league apparel. I stream games free online, and I could care less about the money side of things.

You related to Boras in anyway?

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
******?

Lol that guy

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
******?

Good plan, since every extra million shelled out by the team raises the ticket prices, beer prices, etc etc etc. WE end up paying for it in the end. So, thanks Scott for making each Cubs game I go to cost me $200. YAYAAYY, celebrate Scott.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
While I agree that an agent should represent his client as vigorously as possible, he's a BS artist. When negotiating a new contract, he puts together projections of what his player might do, and they are never anything close to reality. And that JD Drew scenario still irritates some people, like me. Have your client surrender US citizenship and defect to Costa Rica to circumvent the draft? That's creative, for sure.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
******?

Thank you. Very well said.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Good plan, since every extra million shelled out by the team raises the ticket prices, beer prices, etc etc etc. WE end up paying for it in the end. So, thanks Scott for making each Cubs game I go to cost me $200. YAYAAYY, celebrate Scott.

So exercise your purchasing power by not going to the games.

Members online

Latest posts