Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

dbacksfan4life's TTM & IP ADDED PICS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Just thought l should make a thread of all my autos recieved either ttm or ip. Will update every time l recieve something.

Last edited:

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Yesterday l attended a summer rookie league game because l heard Montero, Chavez, and Bloomquist would be there. Ended up scoring big time!

Chavez was the first to leave he left in the 5 or 6 inning ended up getting him on 2 cards. Then Blomquist came out in about the 7 inning got him on 3 cards. Miggy stayed the whole game so some people got there in the 8 inning waiting for him to sign. I got Miguel Montero on 11 cards!!! (I HAD 5 OTHER PEOPLE WITH ME THEY HELPED ME GET THEM)

Next game will be on Sunday l think for another summer league game hoping to get some more stuff for Chavez and Bloomquist. Then will head over to Chase Field on the 31 & September 1. Sorry for the long read

Last edited:

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Yesterday l attended a summer rookie league game because l heard Montero, Chavez, and Bloomquist would be there. Ended up scoring big time!

Chavez was the first to leave he left in the 5 or 6 inning ended up getting him on 2 cards. Then Blomquist came out in about the 7 inning got him on 3 cards. Miggy stayed the whole game so some people got there in the 8 inning waiting for him to sign. I got Miguel Montero on 11 cards!!! (I HAD 5 OTHER PEOPLE WITH ME THEY HELPED ME GET THEM)

Next game will be on Sunday l think for another summer league game hoping to get some more stuff for Chavez and Bloomquist. Then will head over to Chase Field on the 31 $ September 1. Sorry for the long read

Why did you give your cards to multiple people to get Montero to sign instead of just handing him 11 cards?

Oh right, cuz he wouldn't have signed 11 so you had to manipulate the system. Grats on your 11 .50 cent autos.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
A tad harsh.

Sorry, There's a guy like this in Fresno....but he exploits the random cute kids and their naive Parents to get rehabbing MLB Starters to sign ROMLBs.

Also other greasy slimy men and their greasy slimy men friends who push kids out of the way to get signs after the game, sometimes leaving the kids shut out.

Just take your 1-2 signed autos and be happy.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Why did you give your cards to multiple people to get Montero to sign instead of just handing him 11 cards?

Oh right, cuz he wouldn't have signed 11 so you had to manipulate the system. Grats on your 11 .50 cent autos.

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Geez

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona

He would have signed 11 cards he isn't like posey who probably never signs. At least Miggy cares for his fans.

I'd take Monteros autograph over any Giants player any day. I don't get autographs for a profit l get them for my personal collection.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
2 Returns today!

Jason Grilli 1/1 12 days
Awesome return from a 2013 All-Star, Asked him to inscribe 2013 All-Star and he did! Signed in Blue

Koji Uehara 2/2 12 Days
Another great return from a great signer ttm. Signed both of my cards in black.

Last edited:

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Just got back from a pretty bad game:( but ended up with some autos!
Brandon McCarthy 1 2013 Heritage 2 2013 Topps
Martin Prado 1 2011A&G 1 2012 A&G 1 2012 Heritage
Randall Delgado 2 2010 Bowman & 1 2011 Topps (1 for TGutta)
Didi Gregorius 2 2013 Bowman
Charles Nagy 1990 Score
A.J. ******* 1 2012 Bowman & 2 2012 Topps
Aaron Hill 1 2012 Topps & 1 2013 Bowman

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Thanks for getting a Delgado done for me! Sucks that Kubel was let go right before, but nothing can really be done about that. Any chance that the Prado 2012 Ginter is available?

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Thanks for getting a Delgado done for me! Sucks that Kubel was let go right before, but nothing can really be done about that. Any chance that the Prado 2012 Ginter is available?

Maybe...... I love how that one came out! You can pm me an offer though. Or what you got for trade.

Last edited:

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
1 return today from Jarrod Saltalamacchia took 13 days. He returned my card unsigned but included his own signed card.

Members online

Latest posts