Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pinnacle 2013 short print inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I've noticed that there are several inserts which are definitely harder to get than others yet lack odds.

Skylines, z team, essence, hit kings and natural are all sp inserts.

It also seems like artist proofs of inserts are pretty hard too.

So my question is does anyone know the break down of odds for the sp inserts as some are harder than others?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
With all due respect to you, does anyone care about Pinnacle?

There are many many collectors who can see past the logo less photos and find a nice quality product which won't break the wallet.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
There are many many collectors who can see past the logo less photos and find a nice quality product which won't break the wallet.

Agreed. I think the Clear Visions with the 1/1s would make a great addition to any player collector's collection.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The ones that say "Single" have something with either Grand Slam or Cycle that's a 1/1 and the pitchers one that has Perfect Game is a 1/1. I think in the Beckett Box Break, the Panini rep said this info.

sschauer

Aug 7, 2008
Covington, KY
the artist proofs are 1 per box over all the artist proof set including the blue ones no word on how many blues vs regular but they seem very rare or could be just hard to scan correctly and they all look the same. The Rose normal ones seem pretty easy to get the die cuts heard one auction said 1 per 8 boxes but have no idea where that number came from. 3 clear vision singles per box and 1 double per box from the sales sheet. Think this is a set that either love it or hate it and doesn't seem like a lot is being opened. I think it's a nice set different then most of the other retreaded sets year after year.

Members online

Latest posts