Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wildwood, NJ Show Pick-ups....Here is what I got...How did I do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Here is how both deals went down....
Deal #1 ...Jose Fernandez Bowman Chrome Auto and Javier Baez Bowman Chrome Auto and $10..... for 2013 Byron Buxton Inception Auto # /99 and 2013 Platinum Yasiel Puig Purple Refractor (retail insert that comes in the bonus three pack)

Deal #2 ...(since I wanted his other Fernandez)....2013 A&G Pele Soccer Relic and $40 for Jose Fernandez Bowman Chrome Auto.

Deal #3 ...Guy was walking by and watching our trade....Sold him my second Puig Purple Retail Refractor for $15.

My take...the Puig's will be a $10 or less card soon as more come out. Second....Baez and Fernander cards look flawless with beautiful surface (especially both Fernandez). Now I know Buxton is on fire so I made an offer for this one and got it for $56 delivered....so I got a Buxton back just not # /ed which I don't care...Thanks fellas and let me know if you think this is good. I think I did well....sorry about the **** hair on the scanner...and all marks are on the cases...lol

2013 Bowman Inception Byron Buxton Autograph Rookie ON Card | eBay

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Yes you were wise your pickups have a ton of upside and grading potential. Great moves

Members online

Latest posts