Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greg Bird - Pristine Clean Sweep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I'm a pretty big fan as some of you may know. Rainbows and whatnot. But this is probably what I like most right now. This is all 5 pristine Bowman Chromes in existence for GB. Figure it's been a while since I posted any pickups and I've got some cool ones I'll roll out in the next week.

Pristine1w.jpg

Pristine2w.jpg

Got the big ones a while back. And given the season he's having, I'd say I'm up quite a bit. Bird prices are roughly triple right now (blue 9.5 went about $111 or so yesterday), and since the buy in was dirt cheap, good margins to be had.

Attachments

• Pristine1.jpg
    Pristine1.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 28

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Wonderful, now I have Greg's theme song in my head.....AGAIN! ;)

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Hoping he gets Yankee MiLB Player of the Year, which, considering the down year for a few of the top guys, is totally possible.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Nice ones! I have these and would like to see a couple pristines out of the group (ref au and blue ref have the best shots, IMO):

bird.ref.au.ns1.jpg BIRD.CHR.AU.2.NS.jpg bird.blue.ref.ns2.jpg BIRD.REF.OS.jpg BIRD.BLUE.12B.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts