Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] - glad you got the Wilhelm!
[MENTION=2802]klute14[/MENTION] - nice sale!

And you're right, the mtss is usually already in full swing by now, but like Adam said, George has got his hands full.

Maybe GC can nominate/decide who he thinks capable of running it.

Obviously it has worked fine with the rules we've had in the past.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning guys. Only one class for me today. I'm also getting my mail from monday/tuesday so I'm hoping there is something good in there.
@Hawk8 I wasn't even around when that Dennys display was used lol

Oh no! You don't know what it was like trying to get everyone you know to go eat a grand slam breakfast at Denny's just so you could get a baseball card lol!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
I remember a give away at Denny's back in the early to mid 90s, but I don't think they were holographic.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! The rain has finally started. It was nice having the warm sun as long and consistent as we did but it seems like fall will be here before you know it.

[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] - Can't wait for MTSS this year. Let me know if you would like any assistance :)

[MENTION=2166]darrend505[/MENTION] - Any updates to your 53 set and what did you think about those cards I PM'd you?

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
I have a nice Enos Slaughter otw! Re your acquisitions, I think you got a killer deal. Those still fetch a premium with the master set builders!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
MTSS - highlight of the year! Let's make it happen. I love showoff day!

My wife turned 40 yesterday, and my youngest son turns 6 today. Birthday cake overload. I'm still full from last night's Mongolian Barbeque.

My son got "Skylanders" for Wii. Any of you guys or your kids play? What would be a great character to buy him? I've never played it but looks like it might be fun.

And on another note - I designed a website for my uncle, who breeds and sells registered American Quarterhorses. Just launched it - how does it look? I'd appreciate any feedback. High Prairie Quarter Horses - Oswego, IL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I'm done with classes for the day. Only 4 left in the week and then I'm off to Cheyenne WY on Friday with my dad and sister to see my aunt who lives down there. Then on Saturday I will be attending my first ever Colorado Rockies games. They will be playing the Reds. My second time seeing the Reds this year. I've seen the Reds and Phillies more than my Twins this year

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Well I'm done with classes for the day. Only 4 left in the week and then I'm off to Cheyenne WY on Friday with my dad and sister to see my aunt who lives down there. Then on Saturday I will be attending my first ever Colorado Rockies games. They will be playing the Reds. My second time seeing the Reds this year. I've seen the Reds and Phillies more than my Twins this year

Well the Lefty is sold.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION] [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] @AshburnAlley I finally sent out the 2013 Allen & Ginter cards today that I said I would send you last week. I apologize for the delay but work has been hell lately. Hope everyone enjoys the cards! If anyone else is looking for any Allen & Ginter let me know. I bought two blaster boxes and the only thing Im keeping in them is the Dawson and Sandberg card.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
MTSS - highlight of the year! Let's make it happen. I love showoff day!

My wife turned 40 yesterday, and my youngest son turns 6 today. Birthday cake overload. I'm still full from last night's Mongolian Barbeque.

My son got "Skylanders" for Wii. Any of you guys or your kids play? What would be a great character to buy him? I've never played it but looks like it might be fun.

And on another note - I designed a website for my uncle, who breeds and sells registered American Quarterhorses. Just launched it - how does it look? I'd appreciate any feedback. High Prairie Quarter Horses - Oswego, IL

I bought Skylanders for my son and he loves it, Im not too big on the game itself but I play it trying to unlock everything. I like the concept that they came up with for this game and I have bought my son about 8 characters and some other little figure that unlock new levels and the such. You want to play with the Giant characters, they are naturally better in the game and depending how much money you want to spend on it, it is nice to get one character from every element to unlock all the areas of the game. My son usually uses Tree Rex and I usually use Hot Head. And just like cards, there are hard to find characters and character variations.

Disney Infinity was just released and is copying the concept from Skylanders and I believe the Infinity will be a lot more fun than Skylanders. Skylanders is suppose to be releasing figures later this year that you can mix bottom halves and top halves to create unique characters so if you end up liking Skylanders keep an eye out for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts