Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] I left apple really recently and love my s4. Im glad that you like your s3!!!

3:17....I have to be up in 3 hours :(

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. I have been up all night and decided to start cleaning out the man cave and thought I would share this. It a 1991 Denny's Grand Slam display with Andre Dawson as the last card sealed on the display:
hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture20866-004.jpg

hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture20867-005.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Here was my mail day yesterday. Bought a Dawson lot with the only details as $300 BV. Messaged seller for details on the lot and the seller refused to answered. I was not going to bid on it but someone else did so I had to outbid to find out what was in the lot. Turned out to be about a 300 card lot with 3 rookies in pretty good condition, 10 second year cards and 11 third year card and 3 serial numbered cards, one of which I did not have. Turned out to be a really good buy.
hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture20868-003.jpg

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] that's pretty cool. I was like 3 when that was displayed in the restaurants >. <
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] do you have this?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Here was my mail day yesterday. Bought a Dawson lot with the only details as $300 BV. Messaged seller for details on the lot and the seller refused to answered. I was not going to bid on it but someone else did so I had to outbid to find out what was in the lot. Turned out to be about a 300 card lot with 3 rookies in pretty good condition, 10 second year cards and 11 third year card and 3 serial numbered cards, one of which I did not have. Turned out to be a really good buy.

LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts