Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Brother in law just called. He got tix for tomorrows A's vs Astros game tomorrow night. Cant beat a free game. Gonna have to haul ass to get there for first pitch though. Not off til 6. Yikes!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Hawk, you could try the variant thread. There are some pictures.

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...or-variation-discussion-reference-thread.html

Thanks, I have been scanning that thread, I also checked out markgrace.com and looked at his 91 variations. I have started counting my Upper Deck and I am going through each card and checking the hologram, I just started with the 89 and I have found one with no baseballs in the background. Think my eyes are going to go bad from these holograms.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Anyone familiar with the Upper Deck holograms? Im convinced there are holograms on the 89 with different size baseballs in the background

Edit: There are two holograms with baseballs in the background. There is a larger ball that is larger than one of the letters in the word Upper Deck and there is a smaller one that is about the same size as one of the letters in Upper Deck

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
So another Andre Dawson/Gary Carter double ripped card that has been ripped came up on Ebay today. Maybe I can grab this one and own one of these cards that is torn up lol.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Anyone familiar with the Upper Deck holograms? Im convinced there are holograms on the 89 with different size baseballs in the background

Edit: There are two holograms with baseballs in the background. There is a larger ball that is larger than one of the letters in the word Upper Deck and there is a smaller one that is about the same size as one of the letters in Upper Deck

Wish I could help with the 89's... Bagwell wasnt in upper Deck til 91.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts