Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I know how to make some fcb'ers throw up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
By having panini announce "Flawless" baseball.

What is panini "flawless" you ponder?

A brand new lottery tick....err, product for basketball fans everywhere who would rather open a pack instead of paying for rent.

The kicker is that "flawless" gives you seven autos, two jumbo gu and a diamond encrusted card wrapped nicely in a box which costs ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS!!!!!!

Yes siree Bob, just what every hobby needs, alienate the absolute majority of collectors and put out a completely unnecessary product.

Can't wait till this comes to baseball.

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/09/first-look-2012-13-flawless-basketball/

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I dont see any issues with them putting out a product geared towards a certain audience. The only thing i dont like is that they look too much like national treasures.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I dont see any issues with them putting out a product geared towards a certain audience. The only thing i dont like is that they look too much like national treasures.

Agree on both counts, if a segment exists why not provide?

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
I thought you were threatening to get another Superfractor signed, since that made most guys wretch.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
No issue with them going after those who can drop $$, it does no harm to low budget collectors. My issues, 1- as stated look like NT and some other sets, 2- October release of 12/13 product and 3- I don't know if the secondary market will make the $1250 worth it. I'm curious as to how well it sells, obviously it's in short supply, but is it a smart buy even by risk takers ?

Ryan

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Would be a blood bath if this came to baseball, logo or not.

Five star wasn't worth $500 even if they weren't chipped. And this would be 2.5x that.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Every morning a blind hermit hikes to the bar or a Guatemalan waterfall to make the cardboard for panini pristine... at least add something like that to make it seem like a better deal

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
This will be huge. High end breakers in the states and Asia will be all over this. Looks like Immaculate will not be the late product to get this year.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
They won't have any problem selling this. Especially with Lillard now available as an auto. Some people spend more on a case or two with the same number of hits(Leaf Best of/Retro).

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
And they continue to milk the 2 rookie class even further. What a joke! This should have to be a 2013-14 product. The funny thing is they keep putting Anthony Davis on a Pelicans card and mark it RC. His whole rookie year he was a Hornet.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
Guess this is for the 1%'ers out there. Too bad 95% of them will get a giant kick in the junk, but if you can afford $1250 for a pack, you probably don't care. But my question is.....why ONLY $1250 for a pack, why not $2,000, or even better, why not $5,000. Here's an idea, how about a product called "First Born"......Go big or go home.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Someone said it already: with Lillard autographs available this product will sell. Don't see this crossing over to baseball, however.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts