Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 College Football Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Bump for today's games! Go Iowa! Also rooting for Purdue to...maybe get a safety? Michigan-State should be pretty competitive, unlike the FSU-Miami game tonight. I have FSU by 3 TD's.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I can't decide if FSU is that good or if they are trying to get Miami pumped for the game being favored by 3 scores. I'm happy with Ohio State's performance but I want to see Carlos HydeYoKidsHydeYoWife get a score.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
You all are probably tired of my D-II talk... anyways, our RB is back on top of the NCAA (all 4 divisions) in rush yards. Had a tough hill to climb, as Western Connecticut's (DIII) Octavius McKoy's record-breaking game last week had him at #1 entering this week.

This was how the game ended. It was 4th down in OT, and we had scored a TD on the drive before this:

Jared Twedt intercepts WSU's Jack Nelson to give SMSU a 51-44 F/OT victory - YouTube

I was standing in the front row, and one of the players tossed his Gatorade bottle into the air in celebration. It was sort of like watching a fly ball. I reached out to grab it, thinking it was empty, and it bounced off of my hand and hit the guy behind me and rolled under a seat. The trainer laughed as I threw it back lol. Kinda funny, I thought.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
You all are probably tired of my D-II talk... anyways, our RB is back on top of the NCAA (all 4 divisions) in rush yards. Had a tough hill to climb, as Western Connecticut's (DIII) Octavius McKoy's record-breaking game last week had him at #1 entering this week.

This was how the game ended. It was 4th down in OT, and we had scored a TD on the drive before this:

Jared Twedt intercepts WSU's Jack Nelson to give SMSU a 51-44 F/OT victory - YouTube

I was standing in the front row, and one of the players tossed his Gatorade bottle into the air in celebration. It was sort of like watching a fly ball. I reached out to grab it, thinking it was empty, and it bounced off of my hand and hit the guy behind me and rolled under a seat. The trainer laughed as I threw it back lol. Kinda funny, I thought.

Football at its purest right there

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Thank you Stanford. I'm a tree hugger every time that team plays Oregon, USC, or any other team I'm not particularly fond of. Heck, I appreciate it's a school where academics come first.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
You spelled Florida State wrong. I'm rooting for the Noles. Anyone but the Bucks.

Boo! Go Bucks! Alabama is good, but I would like to see them lose to LSU. I don't think that will happen though. My title prediction is FSU and Bama. Rose Bowl OSU and Stanford. Both should be good games.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
One or both of FSU and Bama will lose before the title game. And I believe no matter how the season plays out Ohio St has a good chance to lose to both Michigan and the likely matchup of MSU.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I'm not worried about The Game like I was before. I know that it's not comparable to any regular season game and everything is different. We've just been playing solid lately and I'm not worried. Michigan State will be a solid game, but if we win The Game, in The Big House, I'm really not worried about playing in Indy. If TG were at The Shoe, I wouldn't be worried in the slightest. I'm looking for a close game, no blowout, but should be a Bucks victory.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
It's sad that I feel this way, but I see no chance of Michigan hanging with OSU the way the 2 teams have been playing. I don't think it'll be a blowout, but I think it'll be OSU by 14 or so. I can see Michigan losing 3 more games this year, they are still a few years away.

Sucks that I have great seats for the Big Ten title game in Indy and it will probably be OSU-MSU. Surrounded by a stadium full or Sparty and Buckeye fans... I should probably just start drinking now.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
A win today puts Michigan a half game up on Nebraska. Couple that with a PSU win over Minny and it gives us the tie-breaker against the Gophers. A loss today eliminates Michigan from a BIG title opportunity and a major bowl birth.