Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone know where I can find a Jose Canseco checklist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
I have been collecting Canseco off and on since I was 9 y.o, way back in 1990. I've been slowly picking up some Canseco's I need recently and was wondering if anyone knows of or has an up-to-date Canseco checklist? I tried searching for a Canseco collectors thread but nothing came up. Any help is much appreciated,
THanks,
Dan

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I sourced mine through Beckett and on my website I just list whats left from it that I still need. Keep in mind there is a ton of stuff Beckett doesn't recognize as far as older oddballs.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
I have another question for you Canseco collector's: how rare is the 1986 Donruss Highlights White Letter variation?

Last edited:

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
Seen a few surface within the last 2 years or so mostly one seller within the last year was taking about $50-$60 BO for them.

A few had extra black ink on the bottom right corner and a another terribly OC.

I think I paid asking price for mine but it's flawless!

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/baseball/115577-canseco-picked-up-card-pc-thanksgiving.html

Very nice! Ok so there are pretty rare.Thank you for the info. Also how tough are his 1984 Chong, Charlotte Knights and Long Beach Armada minor league cards?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
CHong's aren't hard to find but there are fakes out there too.. The LB cards are a tougher find but there have been more copies available than the Charlotte Knights card.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
CHong's aren't hard to find but there are fakes out there too.. The LB cards are a tougher find but there have been more copies available than the Charlotte Knights card.

damn so basically I should have bought that Charlotte Knights set that was up the other day? Any reason why the Knights set is so tough?

Members online