Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you want to see on FCB to make it ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
I appreciate that.

Wether you know it or not, you already have.

The new topic button with actually something interesting to say is a great way to produce content.

Awesome. I have quite the run of oddball sets and regionals from the 50's and 60's. I plan on posting one each day.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I would be happy to run a PSA sub based on their monthly specials. I'm not sure I could do it each month but if there is interest we could make it happen. I don't often post but I have some references such as @Jaypers and @goldenegg1 who can vouch for me. Maybe that could generate some forum traffic.

Never heard of the guy, in fact, I think Bill is the real Cardcop! Of course I am kidding, Bill is a good guy and can definitely be trusted.
In fact, I've told my wife that when I die, she isn't to do anything with my stuff until Bill can look at it and tell her what it is worth. It is kind of rare these days to be able to say that about someone in this "hobby"

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
The boards dont need saving IMO but what we lack is a large enough footprint in the biggest part of the hobby, vintage and lower end collecting. If you walk around the national you quickly realize from the perspective of the hobby, prospect/prospecting are more of a niche than anything else.

I've been seeing some good signs of members starting to initiate those subjects and it can only help if more folks get involved.

What defines "lower end collecting"?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
No way, that johnson collection is a labor of love and cash...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Don't remind me ... :sobbing: And then tack on how much I've spent on Northcutt. Ugh.

Members online