Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PLAYER COLLECTORS: Check out the additions to the Player Collector Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Look just after the list of players and collectors, I added links to many Player specific, or player collector-related threads on FCB. Easier to find once they get buried!

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...layer-collectors-list-collectors-welcome.html
PLEASE let me know of anymore that should be added...I just skimmed through the last year or so of threads and pulled some out.
Anymore that should be added, let me know! Obviously we can't sticky them all, so this is next best thing!

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I just updated all the links! They should all work again... In the HTML, I had to replace every "baseball" with "showthread.php".
Don't ask me why, but it worked! (I hope)

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Look just after the list of players and collectors, I added links to many Player specific, or player collector-related threads on FCB. Easier to find once they get buried!

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...layer-collectors-list-collectors-welcome.html
PLEASE let me know of anymore that should be added...I just skimmed through the last year or so of threads and pulled some out.
Anymore that should be added, let me know! Obviously we can't sticky them all, so this is next best thing!

the link is not working for me:(

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
[MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION], [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION], [MENTION=2578]KLARNOLD[/MENTION], [MENTION=8332]BiggioBrooks755[/MENTION]
Thanks guys! Many of these old links I had to go back and change "baseball" to "showthread.php" and it should work fine now. Not sure what the difference, especialy PCC vs Tablet/phone, but I hope it works on both now.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
[MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION], [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION], [MENTION=2578]KLARNOLD[/MENTION], [MENTION=8332]BiggioBrooks755[/MENTION]
Thanks guys! Many of these old links I had to go back and change "baseball" to "showthread.php" and it should work fine now. Not sure what the difference, especialy PCC vs Tablet/phone, but I hope it works on both now.

Thanks, for all the time and work you put into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Thank you to the person who stickied the Player Collector's List back on the first page of baseball forum!!

Members online