Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

For all my Iowa Brethren.... Urbandale Card Show. Sunday September 15th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I know that there are a few of us on here, so I thought I would let you all know that the monthly Urbandale card show is Sunday from 8 AM to 3 PM.

This show is steadily growing and has a great variety of products, including a guy that has 3 rows of 25 cent boxes to dig through.

I myself will have 3 tables of nothing but stars and commons at only a nickel a card!

We have two dealers that have the newest products, along with some older wax.

Address for the location
Urbandale Legion Hall
6805 Douglas Ave
Urbandale, Iowa

This is my main show and the one that I have found some very nice cards in the past.

Hope to see many of you there.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Might have to hit this up on our way back from Ames.

GO CLONES!

Buying some cards may help you recover from the inevitable beating your team will take at the hands of the Hawkeyes.

I say that with almost no confidence in that statement. But GO HAWKS!

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
I know that there are a few of us on here, so I thought I would let you all know that the monthly Urbandale card show is Sunday from 8 AM to 3 PM.

This show is steadily growing and has a great variety of products, including a guy that has 3 rows of 25 cent boxes to dig through.

I myself will have 3 tables of nothing but stars and commons at only a nickel a card!

We have two dealers that have the newest products, along with some older wax.

Address for the location
Urbandale Legion Hall
6805 Douglas Ave
Urbandale, Iowa

This is my main show and the one that I have found some very nice cards in the past.

Hope to see many of you there.

Are you the man in charge of the show, aka "Fast Eddie"? If so, I would be interested in looking into setting up at a future show. I'm in Iowa City and have heard good things about the show...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Buying some cards may help you recover from the inevitable beating your team will take at the hands of the Hawkeyes.

I say that with almost no confidence in that statement. But GO HAWKS!

Glad I'm not the only one with these thoughts :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My confidence isn't as high as I'd like to be but I still think Iowa wins this one, even with it being at Ames! Go Hawks!!!

Its tough being an Iowa fan in Nebraska, and dating a girl who is a die-hard Nebraska fan :lol:

I wish I was in Iowa though so I could attend the show!

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Me too! :)

Going to do 2 or 3 group breaks after lunch. Topps Platinum and R&S. Also going to look at doing some baseball.