Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So.....how'd your team do this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
They did amazing. They've all but clinched the right to add Carlos Rodon to their stable of stud prospects. Pisses me off to see IDIOTS criticize what the Astros have done over the past few years. They're going to be a force to be reckoned with in a few years. Any baseball fan should be excited about a rotation including Rodon, Appel, Foltynewicz, McCullers, Cosart and a lineup with Correa, Singleton, Springer, Deshields, Ruiz, Altuve, Castro and others. Sprinkle in a few veteran signings and BOOM!

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
I'm a phillies fan, but I'm not as disappointed with the year as most people. I have enjoyed watching a Healthy Utley and Brown this year, and I'm excited about Maikel Franco and Cody Asche (and to a lesser degree Darin Ruf). However, I don't see the phillies winning anything for a long time until ownership/management grows a brain and googles sabermetrics. I'm just happy to have SOMETHING to watch for next year, because before the season I was afraid Utley wouldn't resign.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Out major league team did about as expected, but as has been noted already, out minor league teams did well and hopefully that will translate into success for the Cubs in the future

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
The Dbacks did ok tgis year. It would be a lot vbetter if they made the playoffs but it was a great year for me I've been to 20 games so far and they were 15-5 with me there! 3 games left to.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Yanks did good better than I thought. with the age of the players and the injuries. they didn't give up and are going down swinging.
disappointed in the farm system absolutely no help.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
As a fan of the 2013 NL Central Champion Reds, yes they will come back and win the division, I'm pleased.

Austin??

att-1.jpg

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Well since the Cards have a 2 game lead over Pittsburgh and a 3 game lead over that one team from Cincinnati j/k. I can't rate it til after St Louis wins championship #12 . Then I will say it's an A++

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
Considering I watch the Brewers in the 90's a bad season here and there doesn't faze me. The plus about this season is that I got to watch the Brewers prospects prove that a handful of them are Major League ready. Rickie is gone, Scooter is in (Its going to cost the Brewers a ton in contract money) Gomez has shown that he is the ball player he should be and Davis will be the starting left fielder next year. It will be interesting to see what happens this off season with Braun and Aoki. If the Brewers can find someone to take his contract will they trade him away or will Aoki get traded. I think Aoki gets traded only because you have a lead off hitter in Segura or Gennett. I don't see the Brewers making many off season transactions, maybe a starting pitcher (for Aoki) and some additions to the bullpen.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
DBacks first half of the season was enjoyable , though I don't recall a team ever with a better record and only 1 starting pitcher with a winning record at that point. Second half seems to be up down up down. Bullpen issues etc. Glad Eaton is back, Owings n Davidson getting some playing time. Wish they knew if their you g arms could be ready for next year already. We need an ACE, and other pitching upgrades. Position wise, I'm ok with the team when healthy, except would like one more big bat in OF, where Ross n Kubel failed.
Ryan

Members online

Latest posts