Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mariano Rivera tribute, let see your Mos.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champion

Aug 27, 2013
I love rainbows and that one is sweet. I love how you have the sp as well. I only need one card for the 2013 Topps Chrome Rainbow I am trying to complete for CC Sabathia. The atomic /10. Kind of sad since 8 of the 10 sold on eBay haha. [MENTION=11175]tkd7[/MENTION]

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Ravi, they look good. I never scanned them. I just had the one picture of them through my showcase. Glad to do the trade. I still tear up when I see the empty spot in my showcase but then I look at the cards you sent me! Thanks man!

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
tkd7 - Mine too, I'm a huge fan of his older signature.

joey12508 - Thanks bud!

Yanks2151 - Thanks again for the trade! Glad we could we work out such an epic trade. I have them out on display currently too.

tkd7

Jan 7, 2014
Another favorite Mariano autograph edition

img282_1.jpg

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Nice Gold auto George!

Can't believe it has been a year since his retirement. He's had so many autos released this year. I'm hoping his prices come down further. Please post your items.

Here is my latest, got it in today to display in my office room. Absolutely stunning display piece. Wish the "Rivera" was signed a bit better, but a great price for a Steiner signed and framed item. I used to do graphic design and layout for newspapers and have always wanted a nice signed New York Times item. I can't think of anything nicer. There have been other pages with Rivera featured, but not with a photo this big.

Only thing I regret is paying for it and realizing the eBay Bucks promotion was starting at 08:00 PST not EST, so I missed out on the bonus bucks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mariano-Riv...rld-Series-Framed-Steiner-Photo-/321515259218

$_57.JPG

Thanks for the look!

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Here are my Mo auto's:

This 1/1 is going to be finding its way to ebay soon. I'm downsizing my Posada collection and this is one of the ones I will be letting go (and maybe that finest dual as well).

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Went Christmas shopping in '09 and stopped into the FYI to pick up a DVD of the world series.

I noticed there were only two left and wasn't shocked considering it had just come out.

So I took one and when I gave it to the cashier, she told me she'd be right back with my Mariano autograph!

Thought she was joking and asked if she had a Babe Ruth too and she replied "no, only Mariano."

She returned with a signed DVD cover!!!!!!!

Apparently, Mariano was there a few days earlier signing copies. Needless to say, I ran back to snag the last copy.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
matsuicollector - Nice stuff, glad to see you're still after Posada. That new Posada/Rivera dual is stunning, but I can't justify paying that much.

Philip J. Fry - Nice refractor! Love your site/design. What font did you use for your title on your personal site? Check my trade list if you can use any refractors.

BBCgalaxee - Great freebie!

Another favorite of mine, unsigned at the moment. Saving it for an in-person signing to be autographed in silver marker. As you can see I'm a huge fan of the NY Times. I prefer this to any of his other covers including the 3 SI ones. Working on acquiring a few more publications/advertisements to have autographed as well.

MARIANO_RIVERA.jpg

Last edited:

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
matsuicollector - Nice stuff, glad to see you're still after Posada. That new Posada/Rivera dual is stunning, but I can't justify paying that much.

Philip J. Fry - Nice refractor! Love your site/design. What font did you use for your title on your personal site? Check my trade list if you can use any refractors.

BBCgalaxee - Great freebie!

Another favorite of mine, unsigned at the moment. Saving it for an in-person signing to be autographed in silver marker. As you can see I'm a huge fan of the NY Times. I prefer this to any of his other covers including the 3 SI ones. Working on acquiring a few more publications/advertisements to have autographed as well.

MARIANO_RIVERA.jpg

I wish I was as level headed as you lol. I paid $175 and traded another $100 card for one of the Posada/Mo's. Probably overpaid but the card is absolutely gorgeous.

yankeefan231

Sep 19, 2011
Missouri
Hi guys, I don't post much but I scroll through and read the threads almost every day. Some great Rivera stuff on here. I remembering watching him in 96 started me on my way to becoming a Yankees fan. Here's some of my better Rivera cards: