Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your team's MODERN Mount Rushmore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Trammell, Whitaker, Cabrera and the Prince

I think I would go with Trammell, Morris, Cabrera, and Verlander. Can't argue with Whitaker as he and Trammell should always be linked. Also thought about Gibson as a "face" of the '80s Tigers, but left him out because of his Dodgers heroics.

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011
For the Indians, you gotta go:

Omar Vizquel
Kenny Lofton
Charles Nagy
Jim Thome

If you wanna go all hitters, sub out Travis Hafner for Nagy. Say what you want about him, but he was he consistent face of the franchise for a decade....

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Bagwell, Biggio, Ryan, _____....

the last slot is tough. Oswalt and Berkman were huge for us when we had them. But for nostalgic reasons i would want to somehow plug in Caminiti or Wagner. Maybe i can have two Mount Rushmores. One for the 90s, and one for the 00s.

My leaving off Ryan for Berkman/Oswalt was because my personal list was more aimed towards when I watched them, which was the 90's.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
For the Indians, you gotta go:

Omar Vizquel
Kenny Lofton
Charles Nagy
Jim Thome

If you wanna go all hitters, sub out Travis Hafner for Nagy. Say what you want about him, but he was he consistent face of the franchise for a decade....

Hafner?! Cleveland Indians Mount Rushmore?! Maybe you were too young to remember but Albert Belle was much more of a hitter than Hafner ever was... and a face of the team, especially if you're doing all hitters. Just saying.

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011
Hafner?! Cleveland Indians Mount Rushmore?! Maybe you were too young to remember but Albert Belle was much more of a hitter than Hafner ever was... and a face of the team, especially if you're doing all hitters. Just saying.

Actually I'm 36 and loved Albert belle and all he accomplished as a hitter. BUT - he was also a borderline criminal in Cleveland and the first big name to abandon the town for more money his 1992-1996 numbers were astonishing, but his legacy is tarnished by a LOT of things

I didn't say Hafner was the ideal choice, but he was a team leader and the face of the franchise for 10 years.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Actually I'm 36 and loved Albert belle and all he accomplished as a hitter. BUT - he was also a borderline criminal in Cleveland and the first big name to abandon the town for more money his 1992-1996 numbers were astonishing, but his legacy is tarnished by a LOT of things

I didn't say Hafner was the ideal choice, but he was a team leader and the face of the franchise for 10 years.

Shocked the Cleveland Indians did a bobblehead giveaway of him this year then...

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Cardinals:

Albert Pujols
Ozzie Smith
Yadier Molina
Chris Carpenter

Next tier: Jim Edmonds, Adam Wainwright, Scott Rolen, Mark McGwire, Tony La Russa, Whitey Herzog

Next tier: Matt Holliday, Ray Lankford, Mike Matheny

Last tier: Colby Rasmus, Brandon Phillips, Mitchell Boggs of 2013, Ryan Franklin of 2011, Tyler Greene, Ty Wigginton

Members online

Latest posts