Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

a74a7ef7-9327-4ae5-ae50-d443d91c5c67_zpsbfe1ecd3.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Took a few hours of PT this morning. My three daughters have "donuts with dad" at school this morning. Get to hang with them for breakfast and eat donuts. Two things I very much enjoy.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro. Bought three packs of chrome at the shop after I ripped some Marvel. Two hits was nice.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all.
[MENTION=1758]Ty Hope[/MENTION] I need to shop in your LCS (even if it is in Japan). Well done.

I went to see what got done on my house this morning. When I dove by at about 6:30 PM last night the framers were still there so I did not go in. I got there at 7:15 AM today and they were back at it. Those are some hard working men. I went and got them donuts.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! Well, not so good. We are supposed to get snowed on today and tomorrow :( They are expecting 5 to 10 inches over the next 2 days. I was planning on going home tomorrow to have my grandpa take a look at my car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online