Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
No wire in a dorm room? Speaker wire man! ;)

I hope this helped. Good luck Zach. And if you need me to tell you if someones bending you over on the price of a switch, lemme know.

Oh, in case you didnt know, I work in a parts store.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
No wire in a dorm room? Speaker wire man! ;)

I hope this helped. Good luck Zach. And if you need me to tell you if someones bending you over on the price of a switch, lemme know.

Oh, in case you didnt know, I work in a parts store.

Haha, my speakers are too big for my room so I'm stuck with some computer speakers. I might have an extra extension cord somewhere though. My grandpa used to have his own shop so he has a decent idea on what parts should cost, and my mom works in the business office for a company that has part shops scattered throughout the area so if I can get the switch through them then we get a discount

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Mail day:

2012 Topps Five Star 25/55 and it is an on card signature [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] lol

scan0001.jpg

Dawson cards thanks to [MENTION=8332]BiggioBrooks755[/MENTION] Thanks!

scan0002.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Started making plans with a Boston area friend. He is doing a baseball stadium bucket list. So next season he will be coming out this way and he and I will go to Oakland, San Fran, and down to LA, Anaheim, and San Diego! Doin the California Ballpark tour! Very hard to schedule it when not all teams are home at the same time. But we are making it work. Came up with three different plans. Now we just need to nail down the details. Lookin forward to it!

If we have time, we may swing by Burbank since we will be in the area.

Hope to do this one day!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Wait a day or two on that one. Has only messaged me once since leaving dinner 2 hrs ago. Hard to read, 1st date in over 1.5 years.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, no snow yet. It is raining though. Gotta love western nebraska. Snow tomorrow, and then saturday its supposed to be sunny with it getting up to 65 next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts