Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody have any idea why eBay has decided to start holding the funds from my transactions? They have done it now with my past 2 sales. The last time I had any funds withheld from me was my first ever sale last October. Its frustrating because I can't print the postage labels since my PayPal has been depleted and I was counting on the sales to fund the postage

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

Drove the Caddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in to work today... :D

As soon as I parked in a spot away from everyone, a little XXXX pulls up and parks next to me and there are several hundred parking stalls here..

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning..

Drove the Caddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in to work today... :D

As soon as I parked in a spot away from everyone, a little XXXX pulls up and parks next to me and there are several hundred parking stalls here..

Saw your pics and thought, "Dang, that is a bee-yoo-tee-full car!":eek:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning everyone. Looks like we're gonna get the weather the PNW just had, later today and lasting through Sunday. Not looking forward to that at all.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

I will have an updated thread tonight with some of my recent pick ups including a nice, expensive Rice 1/1!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Got my 2,400th different Becket recognized Belle card in :)

Pretty cool milestone I guess... might never get to 2,500

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning! Well, not so good. We are supposed to get snowed on today and tomorrow :( They are expecting 5 to 10 inches over the next 2 days.

I'm so thrilled to not live in a snow area anymore.

Good morning.

a74a7ef7-9327-4ae5-ae50-d443d91c5c67_zpsbfe1ecd3.jpg

What year is this? Cuz Bags doesnt have a card in that specific subset. I do have gold sigs though...

Today is my Monday. Hoping it goes by quickly.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning fellas
have to head home today. back to reality but there should be a pile of mail waiting for me.
TY: your luck and packs/boxes are ridiculous. think it could be because theyre shipping to japan? make sure it has some decent hits in it kind of thing?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm so thrilled to not live in a snow area anymore.

What year is this? Cuz Bags doesnt have a card in that specific subset. I do have gold sigs though...

Today is my Monday. Hoping it goes by quickly.

I wish it didn't snow here. We are northeast of the Denver/Fort Collins areas, so we tend to get the leftovers from them. Plus, we have the Black Hills just north of us so we will sometimes get hit by the edges of the snow that hit them. But I'm also somebody who prefers to wear shorts, even if it is in the twenty's outside. I do prefer summer though

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Well, I lived in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho for ten years, then moved back to Santa Cruz, CA last september. I have worn shorts every day since I have been back except for one night when I went to a little league game. I even wore shorts last week to the Giants Dodgers night game.

Snow didnt really bother me too much. It was the inconsistency year after year. One year I used my snowblower just once. Another year, twice a day for a month. Plus it was dark and grey. Sucks being that far north. It got dark at 4. I'd go to work and it was dark. I'd get off and it was dark. Friggin sucked.

But now its all sunny. Shorts and a tshirt. Lovin every minute of it!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Well, I lived in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho for ten years, then moved back to Santa Cruz, CA last september. I have worn shorts every day since I have been back except for one night when I went to a little league game. I even wore shorts last week to the Giants Dodgers night game.

Snow didnt really bother me too much. It was the inconsistency year after year. One year I used my snowblower just once. Another year, twice a day for a month. Plus it was dark and grey. Sucks being that far north. It got dark at 4. I'd go to work and it was dark. I'd get off and it was dark. Friggin sucked.

But now its all sunny. Shorts and a tshirt. Lovin every minute of it!

Lol. I live in southeast Alaska. 600 miles north of Seattle. In the dead of winter it gets light around 9:30am and dark again by 3 pm. Funny the difference 600 miles makes . And it gets worse the further north you go

Sent from my iPhone

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Lol. I live in southeast Alaska. 600 miles north of Seattle. In the dead of winter it gets light around 9:30am and dark again by 3 pm. Funny the difference 600 miles makes . And it gets worse the further north you go

Sent from my iPhone

Wow. Yeah, that was a bit of an adjustment for me when I first moved up to Idaho from Santa Cruz. Long summer days up there were cool though, but I prefer the days here in Santa Cruz much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online