Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bad Dealing with gt2590

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
This is unbelievable that people are standing up for someone who took 6 weeks or more to send some cards. Seriously. It takes a few minutes to print a label and send the cards. Even if its in a box you can have your PO carrier pick them up from your house or work.
I was informed by a friend that I should take a look at your post and respond and boy was I surprised.

Wait wrong about what?

That you took six weeks plus to ship or the part that you can send boxes from your house?

Because they are both RIGHT. As I've shipped any size boxes from my house many many times. Its a simple process.

I find it incredible that you are coming up with an excuse that took six plus weeks to ship cards.

You got busy with your jobs? Then refund the money. Don't string someone along for 6 weeks. I find it laughable that it seems as though people are saying "well he made it right its okay now. He's still a good dude blah blah blah." You took over six weeks to ship someones cards after receiving their money. Then didn't reply to messages and it took many many probes for you to make this right.

Unbelievable.

Members online

Latest posts