Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

#### just got REAL! Alex Rodriguez and Albert Pujols BOTH file lawsuits today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
here's my fantasy thought on the clark/pujols lawsuit - Clark's lawyers and forensic accountants find a link between Pujols and some other PED clinic (not biogenesis). Pujols looks stupid at the public disclosure after constantly deny,deny,deny... MLB investigates this other clinic and finds a boatload more juicers that weren't busted in the biogenesis case because they used that other clinic and not biogenesis. In the end, Pujols shoots self in foot by filing the lawsuit against clark in the first place.
It's a pretty risky move for Pujols to go in this direction if he used because now Clark's lawyers will be digging around leaving no stones unturned to try to find evidence. I wouldn't be completely shocked if he used, but this move makes me a little more certain. He's basically inviting the scrutiny and searching and it's not like Arod who was already caught or anything. Right now the assumption (for HOF etc.) is that he is clean...

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
Basically putting that pompous ass Jack Clark in his place. Which if Pujols is being honest, and who knows, Clark deserves.

Jack has been very outspoken about McGwire and Pujols, and he's really rubbed me the wrong way.

The suit will accomplish nothing though. It proves nothing, regardless of whether he juiced or not. It just makes him look like a defensive rich guy who thinks he can just buy the public's perception with a lawsuit funded by his 500 million dollars. Pujols will surely get some money from Clark because he's going to hire the best lawyer money can buy, which is totally unfair. Clark is an idiot for saying it's a FACT, but I think it's bush league for Pujols to pull a stunt like this. If he just laughed it off in the first place, nobody would even care.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
The suit will accomplish nothing though. It proves nothing, regardless of whether he juiced or not. It just makes him look like a defensive rich guy who thinks he can just buy the public's perception with a lawsuit funded by his 500 million dollars. Pujols will surely get some money from Clark because he's going to hire the best lawyer money can buy, which is totally unfair. Clark is an idiot for saying it's a FACT, but I think it's bush league for Pujols to pull a stunt like this. If he just laughed it off in the first place, nobody would even care.

I politely disagree. One, probably because I hate Jack Clark. Two, I think it is a good thing. People need to know that they just can't go spouting off at the mouth to possibly millions of people saying whatever they want while slandering someone else. They need to be held accountable. But heck, for all I know he IS telling the truth. But I think this is just. Pujols was slandered in his mind by Clark, so he wants to teach him a lesson. Which Clark deserves. XXXX Jack Clark.

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
I politely disagree. One, probably because I hate Jack Clark. Two, I think it is a good thing. People need to know that they just can't go spouting off at the mouth to possibly millions of people saying whatever they want while slandering someone else. They need to be held accountable. But heck, for all I know he IS telling the truth. But I think this is just. Pujols was slandered in his mind by Clark, so he wants to teach him a lesson. Which Clark deserves. XXXX Jack Clark.

Hahaha not a fan of the Clarkinator I see!

Clark said the trainer told him pujols juiced, and he was basing his judgement off of what he claims the trainer said. If that's true, maybe pujols should sue the trainer for slander... if not the trainer should sue Clark for slander. I don't see what pujols and clark would have beef over...Clark only said he knew because the trainer said so. It's a vicious cycle of stupidity that doesn't need lawyers. You can't prove that a conversation did or did not happen! Everyone from Derek Jeter to Jose Bautista has been accused of steroids, but nobody talks about it because they all laughed it off.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Hahaha not a fan of the Clarkinator I see!

Clark said the trainer told him pujols juiced, and he was basing his judgement off of what he claims the trainer said. If that's true, maybe pujols should sue the trainer for slander... if not the trainer should sue Clark for slander. I don't see what pujols and clark would have beef over...Clark only said he knew because the trainer said so. It's a vicious cycle of stupidity that doesn't need lawyers. You can't prove that a conversation did or did not happen! Everyone from Derek Jeter to Jose Bautista has been accused of steroids, but nobody talks about it because they all laughed it off.

Based on what someone told Clark though, he went on live radio and said that he knows for a FACT that Pujols used steroids. Not once, but from what I understand, multiple times in a short period. Pujols got wind of this, said he was going to sue, and Clark and Kevin Slaten were both fired. I swear they didn't have the radio show for a week before they both screwed it up. Clark knew it was coming, because he hired a lawyer immediately.

If Pujols is clean, he should sue, and push this as far as he can, and nail Clark as hard as he can. If he's ever done ANYTHING in his past, he is a moron for pursuing this. Because it's all going to come out more than likely, and Pujols' career and image is going to be ruined. So I hope Albert is ready for whatever comes from this. Because he is bringing all of it on himself.

Members online

No members online now.